Friday 15 May 2015

Week#10

For this weeks blog I will be writing about what I think did the most damage to creating a perfect society and why it did so much damage. In my opinion the thing that did the most damage to creating a perfect society was that PM L.St.Laurent had no universal health care in Canada during his time as PM. The reason this was so bad is because with no health care plan in action the people of Canada where more venerable to injuries. Also with no health care plan in play this meant that if someone where to get hurt they would have to pay for the treatment that they required.  I think that a universal health care plan should have been the first thing that PM St.Laurent did as PM. This was the thing that I think affected Canada building a perfect society the most. I hope you enjoy this blog and can understand my reasoning for thinking this. Till next week. LW

No comments:

Post a Comment