Friday 17 April 2015

Blog week #7

So for this blog I will be talking about Nuremburg trails and how even decades after the trails Nazi Commanders are still being hunted for what they did during the war. The Nuremburg trails were a series of trails held after the war by the allies, the purpose for these trails was to find and convict Nazi commanders that committed crimes during the war. One example being the concentration camps and how the people in them where treated.  Now because of the things these commanders did I can understand why the allies would want to find them even 70 years after the fact, but what I have to question is is it really worth hunting and finding them at this point. I mean sure they did some really really terrible things but by this time the ones that are still alive are either in their eighty's living very quiet lives, or are dead and buried under an unmarked gave. So in my opinion there really isn't a point to hunt them anymore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment