Saturday 21 March 2015

First Blogger- artifacts Box

What I found Interesting about the box is that some of the artifacts are real. But what I also found that should be included is more interesting artifacts from the war, and also more real artifacts even if they have dents and stuff it makes it look neater. What I also found is some of them worked even if they weren't real like the gas mask alarm, it was really loud. I like the idea that younger kids can see what the artifacts looked like and how they worked when in battle or what each item looked different and were never the same and they were unique.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Jordan. I appreciate your thoughtful response. I am glad you liked the artifact box. I was also really excited by the idea that students "can see what the artifiacts looked like and how they worked when in battle..." I loved that we actually got to use the gas alarm and see how loud it was.

    ReplyDelete