Tuesday 24 February 2015

WW1 Propaganda Blog

One cool Canadian propaganda poster I found is





In this poster the message is that if you are good at something that would help Canada in the war then you should do it. The intended audience is Canadian citizens because those are the people that help fight for Canada. Some techniques that are used are, Visual Appeal and Patriotism. I think it is visual appeal because it shows all the different hats and it catches your attention by showing all the positions you can contribute to in the war. I also thinks this is patriotic because it is saying to fight for Canada.









\

1 comment:

  1. Good analysis Nathan. I like that you used terms from the lesson on propaganda (Visual appeal and patriotism). I agree that the use of the hats is an interesting way to capture the idea that anyone can help, no matter your job or area of expertise.

    ReplyDelete