Friday 13 February 2015

Now this I never knew...the last battle of WWI would be this scary...

War at Sea was a between the Britain and Germans, half of all of the merchant shippings were sunk by the Germans. During the war, submarines(U-boats)were big of an impact at first. U-boats were first made by the Germans. The German`s submarines were responsible for sinking half of the British boats and of all the British`s food and supplies. The U-Boats were not the only effect that effected the war, mines were successful too. Mines were used as a defensive skill to create a boundary of protection from U-Boats. THIS IS WAR AT SEA

2 comments:

  1. I agree the war at sea was very scary. I think it would be especially scary because if you were on a ship that was sunk in the middle of the ocean there was nothing you could do to save yourself.
    It is important to remember that many of the ships that were sunk were coming to or from Canada and greatly affected Canada.
    Did you know that there were German subs right into the St. Lawrence river in World War One?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the very last battle of WWI was extremely scary and I would have been extremely scared if I was in that battle. I like you spelling, vocabulary, some of your pictures, and grammar. I didn't like the picture of the baby in this, but good work all around with everything else.

    ReplyDelete